Discount offer submission form
Salem Health has the sole discretion to determine compliance with these guidelines and requirements.
Discounted products and services must:
- Comply with all applicable laws and regulations.
- Be made available to any Salem Health employee, volunteer, or medical staff member who has a valid Salem Health ID badge.
Discounted products and services must not:
- Pose a threat to individuals or organizations.
- Be perceived as being endorsed by Salem Health.
- Be considered offensive or demeaning based on ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, religion or political preference.
- Conflict with Salem Health's Code of Conduct or any other organizational policy or guideline.
- Be in direct competition with Salem Health products or services, or pose a real or perceived institutional conflict of interest.
The individual or company making the offer has sole responsibility for the description of discounted products or services. Descriptions must:
- Represent the product or service fairly and accurately.
- Be a discount above and beyond what's available to the general public.
- Fit into one of the following seven general categories: travel, sports, cultural events, services, restaurants, home services and financing, or products.
- Be limited to written information (no graphics) that will be posted on the Salem Health intranet.
- Include application dates and contact information.
- Allow 30 days for posting.
To submit a request for Salem Health to post your discount offer to Salem Health employees, volunteers, and medical staff, please fill out the form below.