Occupational medicine services
Walk-in services available, or call 503-814-5352.
We work with employers and their employees on treating injured workers, injury prevention, immunizations, employment-related testing and assessments, and Oregon workers’ compensation cases. In addition, we provide personalized, comprehensive testing services at the work site or Salem Health facilities.
- Urine drug screen collections and rapid result drug screens; NIDA-compliant
- Breath alcohol tests; DOT and non-DOT available
- Pre-employment physicals
- Job specific fitness assessments
- Respirator wear certification and physicals; OSHA-compliant
- Respirator fit tests
- Pulmonary function tests
- CDL medical certification (DOT physical)
- Immunizations and titers including hepatitis B, hepatitis A, tetanus, MMR, varicella and seasonal flu
- Workplace ergonomic consultations, back safety classes and job analysis
- Hazardous material exams
- Physical capacity evaluations and work capacity evaluation, including Ergoscience
Monday through Friday, 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Location and parking
1002 Bellevue St. SE, Salem, OR 97301
(Located inside the Urgent Care building. We share the parking lot with the Ram Restaurant.)
Questions? Ready to schedule?