Occupational medicine services
Occupational medicine works with employers and their employees on treating injury prevention, current injured workers, immunizations, employment-related testing and assessments, and work injury management. In addition, we provide personalized and comprehensive testing services at specific work sites or at one of the Salem Health facilities.
- Urine drug screen collections and rapid result drug screens (NIDA compliant).
- Breath alcohol tests (DOT and non-DOT available).
- Pre-employment physicals.
- Job specific fitness assessments.
- Respirator wear certification and physicals (OSHA compliant).
- Respirator fit tests.
- Pulmonary function tests.
- CDL medical certification (DOT physical).
- Immunizations and titers including hepatitis B, hepatitis A, tetanus, MMR, varicella and seasonal flu.
- Workplace ergonomic consultations, back safety classes and job analysis.
- Hazardous material exams.
- Physical capacity evaluations and work capacity evaluation, including Ergo science.