Neurological evaluation, diagnosis and treatment
Salem Health neurology is committed to helping people diagnosed with brain, spinal cord, nerve and muscle conditions. Early detection and diagnosis can sometimes slow the progression of neurological conditions as well as lead to better outcomes.
Our growing team of specialists provide treatment for adults with neurological diseases and conditions including:
- Seizure disorders or epilepsy
- Nerve and muscle diseases
- Movement disorders, including Parkinson's disease and essential tremors
- Multiple sclerosis
- Headaches, including migraines
- Central nervous system infections
- Stroke and transient ischemic attacks
Some of the services we provide include:
- Medical Botox injection for migraines , cervical dystonia, drooling, hemifacial spasm, blepharospasm, sweating and muscle spasticity
- Vagal nerve stimulation for epilepsy patients
- Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson's disease, tremor, or dystonia
- Electromyography (EMG) and nerve conduction studies
- Electroencephalogram (EEG)
A referral from your primary care physician is required before you meet with a neurologist. Your doctor may call our office if they need one of our referral forms — or you may print out the referral form on this site and take it to your doctor's office. You may also call us and ask us to contact your doctor for you.
Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Salem Health Specialty Clinic — Neurology, Pain, Palliative Care
Salem Hospital, Building C
875 Oak St. SE, Suite 4090
Salem, OR 97302