Imaging at West Valley Hospital
Save time by asking your physician to directly refer you to West Valley Hospital for your diagnostic imaging needs. By choosing West Valley Hospital, you don’t need to travel far, and if you’re a MyChart user, your imaging results and images will always be integrated with your Salem Health medical records. For questions or to
schedule an appointment, call 503-561-5293. You can also schedule online using your MyChart account.
West Valley Hospital outpatient imaging is open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Please bring your completed physician referral form to you appointment.
Imaging services at West Valley Hospital include:
- Bone densitometry (DEXA)
- Computed tomography (CT)
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI)
- Hologic 3-D mammography
- Diagnostic mammography
- General X-ray and fluoroscopy
(You can learn more about these procedures and many more on Salem Health's main imaging page.)
Why choose West Valley Hospital for your imaging needs?
- West Valley Hospital digital imaging capabilities are of the highest in quality and patient experience, so you won’t have to sacrifice care for convenience.
- West Valley Hospital has direct integration with MyChart so you get your results sooner.
- West Valley Hospital is accredited and has more than 250 years combined staff experience in medical imaging.
- Physicians can view images digitally to get the most accurate measurements, assessments and diagnoses.