Keeping you safe during flu season
Flu is in our community now. To help protect everyone, please follow these guidelines.
Flu is in our community now. To help protect everyone, please follow these guidelines:
- No visitors under the age of 12 at any time.
- Visit the hospital only if you need to give support or care for a patient.
- Do NOT visit if you are sick or have been in contact with someone who is/was sick — even if you are not ill now. You can spread the flu virus one to seven days before you have symptoms or know you are sick.
- Wash your hands.
- Cover your cough and use a mask if you have a cough or flu-like symptoms.
- Limit traveling around our campus as much as possible.
Please use our tissues, masks and hand hygiene supplies (like alcohol-based hand
foam). They are located in hand hygiene stations around campus. Ask for assistance, if needed.
Thank you for helping to keep our patients safe.