West Valley Hospital Foundation grants scholarships
The West Valley Hospital Foundation announces that 22 students in medically related fields will receive a scholarship for the 2014 to 2015 school year.
A total of $24,000 in scholarships was awarded to Polk County residents pursuing degrees in a variety of programs.
Scholarship recipients for 2014 - 2015 school year:
- Dallas: Hilary Broadus; Jennifer Broadus; Leslie Classen; Hailey Clothier; Missy Huber; Serena Lairson; Maria McCarthy; Kristi Tichenor; and Miki Todosov
- Falls City: Destiny Wyatt
- Independence: Kirsten Fertig
- Monmouth: Jordan Frerichs; Michael Frerichs; and JingJing Rao
- West Salem: Brooke Arceneaux; Jill Cohen; Kristen Connolly; Leann Drake; Kyle Lenz; Alika Masei; Eni Nako; and Karina Porter
This is the seventh year that the Foundation has awarded scholarships. This year’s scholarship awards were funded by the proceeds from the Foundation’s 2013 Moonlight & Vines Gala.
The 2014 Moonlight & Vines Gala will be held Friday, August 22 at the Nesmith Readiness Center in Dallas. For ticket information, call the West Valley Hospital Foundation office at 503-831-3456.
The West Valley Hospital Foundation is a charitable organization that supports programs and services at West Valley Hospital. Its 15-member Board of Directors helps to raise funds and manage the resources of the Foundation.