Salem Health employee
Employees have an opportunity to job shadow as part of their career development plan. Employee job shadows must be scheduled outside of the employee’s regularly scheduled shifts and are not paid.
To be eligible for this experience you must:
- Currently be employed by Salem Health
- Be exploring health care careers within a field available at Salem Health
- Have had a career development conversation with your manager
- Have your manager or supervisor’s approval for job shadowing
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccine is optional
- Maximum of 3 shadows (only one application needed if asking for three in the same place).
- Please let us know what department you are wanting to shadow — if it is a specific person let us know that as well in the application.
- If you are wanting to shadow a provider, surgery, or specialty group you must have a sponsor otherwise we won’t be able to place you.
To be considered for a job shadow: