Job shadows for the general public are intended as brief introductions to seeing a particular career in the health care environment. Click to see available career paths.
- Enrolled in high school, college, or other formal educational programs designed for Health care career development
- Actively exploring health care careers
- Interested in a one-time shadowing experience
- 16 years old or older
- Total GPA 2.5 or higher
- Not applying as a health services student
To be considered for a job shadow, you must upload the following:
- Completed form packet (PDF)
- Tuberculosis test results (within the last year)
- Proof of immunization (Tdap, MMR, Varicella)
- Proof of flu vaccine (during flu season: Oct. 1 to March 31)
- Completed online application
Be prepared — make sure your immunization documents are ready to upload with the application.