When you’re looking for high-quality health care with a local touch, you can rely on Willamette Health Partners.
Our clinicians, specialists and surgeons make their homes right here in the mid-Willamette Valley, which enables them to build stronger relationships with you and your family.
With offices in a neighborhood near you, you also will enjoy convenient access to a warm, family-friendly atmosphere that values your time as much as our team values your health.
From lab tests and immunization services to checkups and physicals, our doctors and nurse practitioners are available to provide care for the whole family.
Our more common services include:
- Health maintenance and preventive care (such as physical exams and immunizations) for the whole family.
- Lifestyle counseling to improve fitness, lose weight and control diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Injury care.
- Well-woman exams, including Pap smears and nonsurgical gynecology.
- Pediatric care.
- Cancer screening, including cervical cancer diagnostic tests/biopsies.
- Minor surgeries for moles, warts, cysts and skin cancers.
- Liquid nitrogen freezing of warts and other skin lesions.
- Vasectomy without stitches, performed in the office.
- Laboratory services.
- Cardiopulmonary testing.