When you’re looking for high-quality health care with a local touch, rely on Salem Health's medical clinics. With offices in a neighborhood near you, you also will enjoy convenient access to a warm, family-friendly atmosphere that values your time as much as our team values your health.
Our clinicians, specialists and surgeons live right here in the mid-Willamette Valley, which enables them to build stronger relationships with you and your family.
Typical family medicine services
- Health maintenance and preventive care (such as physical exams and immunizations) for the whole family.
- Lifestyle counseling to improve fitness, lose weight and control diseases such as high blood pressure and diabetes.
- Well-woman exams, including Pap smears and nonsurgical gynecology.
- Pediatric care.
- Cancer screening, including cervical cancer diagnostic tests/biopsies.
- Minor surgeries for moles, warts, cysts and skin cancers.
- Liquid nitrogen freezing of warts and other skin lesions.
- Vasectomy without stitches, performed in the office.
- Laboratory services.
- Cardiopulmonary testing.