The Community Health Education Center's mission is to inform and empower patients, families, community members and hospital staff by providing accurate health information. Visiting the CHEC is often the first step to finding health and wellness programs and services in our community.
Upcoming events and classes
- ADHD Educational Class: Elementary Age - Jan. 27
- Lower Sodium: Heart Healthy Nutrition and Cooking - Jan. 28
- ADHD Educational Class: Middle School Age - Feb. 3
- Healthy Back Class - Feb. 5
- Talk With A Heart Doc: Effects of caffeine, alcohol, stress and fad diets - Feb. 6
- Go Red Health Screening - Feb. 6