View as a webpage
Reminder: Medical staff survey open until March 12
Complete the survey emailed from Gallagher Integrated
By Christine Clarke, MD, medical staff president; and Matt Boles, MD, vice president of medical affairs
We need your input! Gallagher Integrated recently emailed you a request to complete the 2019 Medical Staff Engagement Survey. The survey opens Feb. 26 and is available until Tuesday, March 12.
Your participation is vital. Responses from past surveys have helped to shape our physician engagement strategy work this year. We will report the survey results to you so you can see how we are doing and where we will focus next year.
For questions, please contact us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Because of your feedback on past surveys, we made changes, including:
- The Quality Operations Committee continues to get more involved in organizational strategy.
- Kevin Thompson, DO, is involving more medical staff in this work.
- Jennifer Williams, MD, and Jeff Loa, MD, are improving teamwork and transparency.
- The 2018 survey identified an opportunity to improve lab and imaging results and engage contracted medical staff. This led to better turnaround times for results in the ED. Josh Walterscheid, MD, Leon Burrows, MD and Bret Abbott, MD, led this work.
- Julie York, MD, and Carrie Allison, MD, led successful initiatives to improve our regional presence and develop referral pathways.