Construction update: Training and registration due Feb. 17
Thanks for registering your vehicle
By Hannah Bauer, technical communications coordinator
If you’ve taken the time to register your vehicles in the new electronic system, thank you. Construction has made our parking resources more complex, but your efforts in learning the new rules and managing through the change has been instrumental in making the transition smooth for all.
If you haven’t yet had a chance to register, it’s not too late! Complete your mandatory HealthStream CBT to access vehicle registration steps.
- At the end of the CBT, you have the opportunity to register your vehicle(s).
- You will need to know your license plate number for all vehicles you wish to park on campus.
- Your experience with the registration website will greatly benefit from paying close attention to the tip sheet. You will create a unique login for this site — you do not have a login until you create one.
- The vehicle registration website works best in Internet Explorer.
Please complete the HealthStream and vehicle registration today, Monday, Feb. 17, to avoid penalties.
Here’s how providers access HealthStream, depending on whether you are on-site or off-site:
- On-site/Salem Health computer: From the Intranet/Home Page, go to the Tools & Resources section, click on the HealthStream link.
- Off-site/personal computer: Go to www.healthstream.com/hlc/salemhealth.
- You will also receive an HS Alert for the course assignment which includes the link to access the login page.
- Provider parking locations changed Jan. 6.
- Construction is underway. Over the last month, we have focused on preparing the site and beginning underground work, such as pipe installation.
- If your patients wish to learn more about patient parking options and the campus expansion project, please encourage them to visit www.salemhealth.org/campus-improvements.