View as a webpage
Oct. 11 upgrade to Epic training dates
- CBTs (recommended but not mandatory) are available in HealthStream starting Sept. 1.
- Informatics Coordinators will offer drop-in computer lab time Oct. 4 to 6.
- The Playground environment will be available Sept. 27.
- Training overviews and information will be available here in preparation for and at go-live.
Reporting freeze Sept. 5 to Nov. 30: During this time, please continue to use the online form for any reporting related requests. During the freeze, requests are monitored and prioritized. Report development will reconvene after the freeze. If you receive scheduled reports on Wednesdays or Thursdays, they will be delivered a day or two late during go-live week.
The build freeze begins Sept. 11: Please continue to submit requests for new Epic functionality through the existing channels. The queues will be monitored and assessed for impact to patient safety and financial stability, but most of the build will be withheld until after the command center closes.
Command center structure:
- There will be an Epic downtime as we apply the upgrade on the night of Oct. 10/morning of Oct. 11. Timing details are coming.
- The command center is scheduled to be staffed 24/7 starting at 6 a.m. on Oct. 11.
- Superusers and informatics coordinators will round during go-live to provide at-the-elbow support. You may also call issues into the command center at 4-HELP (503-814-4357) and selecting option 1.