View as a webpage
PACS upgrade coming May 9
After a partial downtime from Monday, May 8 at 7 p.m. to Tuesday, May 9 at 7 a.m., a new version of the iSite PACS application will go live.
The current version of iSite PACS is outdated and will no longer be supported by Philips Medical Systems or Salem Health. This upgrade will improve the performance, hardware platform, application compatibility and security of the system.
The new version of IntelliSpace PACS will maintain the look, feel and functionality that we are used to.
Changes (as of May 9, 7 a.m.):
- Name change: iSite PACS will now be called IntelliSpace PACS
- Slight visual changes to color scheme, icons and login screen
- You will now use your network user name and password (the same that you use to get into Epic) to log in.
The following are key points to be aware of during the upgrade and post go-live:
- On Monday, May 8 at 7 p.m., there will be a limited system-wide downtime of iSite PACS. During this downtime, newly acquired imaging studies and seven days of the most recent imaging studies will still be available to view via the PACS downtime workstations, PACS downtime desktop icon or by browsing the following URL: http://intellispaceDT/
- All scheduled appointments that require imaging studies older than seven days will be manually loaded into the system, so there is no disruption to scheduled appointment image availability. (i.e. Scheduled Surgery Cases, Imaging Appointments, etc.)
- On Monday, May 8 at 7 p.m., Imaging Services will transition over to NightShift Radiology services earlier than the usual time of 11 p.m. to provide extra support during the transition. All applicable imaging studies will be sent to NightShift Radiology for interpretation between Monday, May 8 at 7 p.m. and Tuesday, May 9 at 7 a.m.., with results being faxed to the ordering departments.
During “go-live” call 503-814-4357, option 1 during the upgrade to reach the command center.
Below are a few screen shots identifying the slight changes to the login screen and main screen:
Current iSite PACS Log-In Screen:
New IntelliSpace PACS Log-In Screen: