Your contributions at work
Gifts will help the hospital in a number of ways, including providing new facilities and equipment and enhancing programs and services.
Contributions may be made to the Salem Health Foundation without restriction and used where the need is greatest, or may be restricted to certain funds such as heart, cancer, diabetes, or scholarships.
Your generous gifts to the Salem Health Foundation have:
- Funded construction of the Let's All Play Place rehabilitation playground.
- Assisted cancer patients needing financial help.
- Created a Community Health Education Center on the Salem hospital campus.
- Provided scholarships to students pursuing medical or medically related careers.
- Sponsored nationally known speakers on health topics.
- Assisted families needing child safety seats.
- Provided educational materials including breast cancer care kits and heart manuals.
Don't hesitate to call the Salem Health Foundation at 503-814-1990 if you have questions.