The Salem Hospital Foundation was established in 1968 by a group of Salem citizens interested in advancing healthcare through donations.
It is a charitable, tax-exempt organization that supports medical and medically related projects of Salem Hospital.
The Foundation's 15 volunteer directors help raise funds and manage the resources of the Foundation, while distributing the funds according to the wishes of those who have given.
Your Generous Gifts to the Salem Hospital Foundation Have
- Assisted cancer patients needing financial help.
- Created a Community Health Education Center on the hospital campus.
- Provided scholarships to students pursuing medical or medically related careers.
- Sponsored nationally known speakers on health topics.
- Assisted families needing child safety seats.
- Provided educational materials including breast cancer care kits and heart manuals.