View as a webpage
Credentials Committee seeks seventh member
The Salem Hospital Credentials Committee currently has six physician members and is seeking nominations for a seventh.
- Member of “active staff” category
- Preferably involved in past or current medical staff leadership
- Review and recommend action on all applications and reapplications for membership and status on the Salem Hospital medical staff.
- Review and recommend action on all voluntary requests for changes in privileges for practitioners granted privileges at Salem Hospital.
- Recommend criteria for granting medical staff membership and clinical privileges for Salem Hospital.
- Develop, recommend and consistently implement policy and procedures for all credentialing activities at Salem Hospital.
- Perform other functions as requested by the Medical Executive Committee.
The Credentials Committee meets two Mondays a month from 6:30 to 8 a.m. Specific days to be decided.
If interested, please contact the Medical Staff Office at 503-814-3889. Applications must be submitted by Dec. 18, 2017. Nominations will be reviewed by the MEC and a ballot will go to active staff.
Questions? Darcy Blanchard, DO, Credentials Committee Chair; Kelly Aebi, Medical Staff Office Manager, 503-814-3889.